I'm finishing a novel. (Just 13,000 words to write until I get to the notional end-point ...) And aside from that, I've got a speaking engagement 35 miles from home this weekend and a side trip to visit relatives on the way home. And my energy level is too low to combine massive rushing around with finishing a novel and keeping the blog updated three times a week.
- Common Misconceptions About Publishing—a series of essays about the industry I work in.
- How I Got Here In The End —my non-writing autobiography, or what I did before becoming a full-time writer.
- Unwirer—an experiment in weblog mediated collaborative fiction.
- Shaping the Future—a talk I gave on the social implications of Moore's Law.
- Japan: first impressions — or, what I did on my holidays
- Inside the MIT Media Lab—what it’s like to spend a day wandering around the Media Lab.
- The High Frontier, Redux — space colonization: feasible or futile?
- “Nothing like this will be built again”—inside a nuclear reactor complex.
- Old blog—2003-2006 (RIP)