"Rule 34" comes out this week (officially on Tuesday in the US and Thursday in the UK).
I gather some folks like their copies signed: as I live in Scotland, this might be difficult for US readers.
Anyway, if you want a signed copy you've got a bunch of options ...
* I signed a bunch of stock at the Science Fiction Bookstore in Stockholm, Sweden two weeks ago (including early copies of "Rule 34"). They speak English and they can ship internationally, although the signed copies
may already be are now confirmed sold out.
* My local SF specialist bookstore in Edinburgh is Transreal Fiction. Mike, the proprietor, is able to take Paypal and credit cards, and ships internationally, and I have just been signing stock there today. If Mike runs out of copies he can get me back in to sign more. (Note that shipping internationally isn't cheap, so you might want to order more than one book at a time.)
* I will be doing a reading and signing at the University Bookstore in Seattle in late July — probably at 7pm on Tuesday July 26th, but I'm awaiting confirmation.
* I will be doing a reading and signing at Borderlands Books in San Francisco at 3pm on Saturday August 6th.
* I will be doing a reading and signing at Powell's City of Books in Portland at 7pm on Friday August 12th.
* I will be doing a reading/talk and signing at Sci-Fife in Kirkaldy Central Library at 7pm on Wednesday September 21st.
Please note that I don't sign books or bookplates sent to me at home. (I am not a bookshop!)