Cory and I are doing a double-header interview on The Well's Inkvue forum — if you haven't met it, the WELL is a decades-old electronic conferencing system, one of the few classic BBSs to have made the transition to the Web 2.0 era relatively smoothly, and you can follow the chat via their web interface: click here.
- Common Misconceptions About Publishing—a series of essays about the industry I work in.
- How I Got Here In The End —my non-writing autobiography, or what I did before becoming a full-time writer.
- Unwirer—an experiment in weblog mediated collaborative fiction.
- Shaping the Future—a talk I gave on the social implications of Moore's Law.
- Japan: first impressions — or, what I did on my holidays
- Inside the MIT Media Lab—what it’s like to spend a day wandering around the Media Lab.
- The High Frontier, Redux — space colonization: feasible or futile?
- “Nothing like this will be built again”—inside a nuclear reactor complex.
- Old blog—2003-2006 (RIP)
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Charlie Stross published on September 18, 2012 10:41 AM.
Rapturous Nerds! was the previous entry in this blog.
On the diminishing marginal utility of Stuff is the next entry in this blog.