Folks, you can stop sending me links to that R'Lyeh paper. Saw it days ago. Reason for non-response: I'm away from home for a few days, trying to help relatives who are dealing with a medical crisis (now under control, at least for the next week). Normal blog service will be resumed after I get home.
- Common Misconceptions About Publishing—a series of essays about the industry I work in.
- How I Got Here In The End —my non-writing autobiography, or what I did before becoming a full-time writer.
- Unwirer—an experiment in weblog mediated collaborative fiction.
- Shaping the Future—a talk I gave on the social implications of Moore's Law.
- Japan: first impressions — or, what I did on my holidays
- Inside the MIT Media Lab—what it’s like to spend a day wandering around the Media Lab.
- The High Frontier, Redux — space colonization: feasible or futile?
- “Nothing like this will be built again”—inside a nuclear reactor complex.
- Old blog—2003-2006 (RIP)
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Charlie Stross published on November 1, 2012 8:58 AM.
Context is everything was the previous entry in this blog.
An interim report from the coal face is the next entry in this blog.