I am not amused. Yet another example of the impermanence of cloud services (especially services that you don't, ahem, pay money to receive).
Back to: Thinking the unthinkable | Forward to: "We're going to need book covers. Lots of book covers!"
How I feel this morning
- Common Misconceptions About Publishing—a series of essays about the industry I work in.
- How I Got Here In The End —my non-writing autobiography, or what I did before becoming a full-time writer.
- Unwirer—an experiment in weblog mediated collaborative fiction.
- Shaping the Future—a talk I gave on the social implications of Moore's Law.
- Japan: first impressions — or, what I did on my holidays
- Inside the MIT Media Lab—what it’s like to spend a day wandering around the Media Lab.
- The High Frontier, Redux — space colonization: feasible or futile?
- “Nothing like this will be built again”—inside a nuclear reactor complex.
- Old blog—2003-2006 (RIP)
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Charlie Stross published on March 14, 2013 10:34 AM.
Thinking the unthinkable was the previous entry in this blog.
"We're going to need book covers. Lots of book covers!" is the next entry in this blog.