I'm going to be on the road next week, Monday to Monday, visiting Tallinn, Estonia, for the HeadRead literary festival. Hopefully I'll have time to write something; the server whoopsie last Monday disrupted my plans for a guest blogger. Meanwhile, coming up next: some scattered afterthoughts (and your questions answered!) on "Iron Sunrise".
- Common Misconceptions About Publishing—a series of essays about the industry I work in.
- How I Got Here In The End —my non-writing autobiography, or what I did before becoming a full-time writer.
- Unwirer—an experiment in weblog mediated collaborative fiction.
- Shaping the Future—a talk I gave on the social implications of Moore's Law.
- Japan: first impressions — or, what I did on my holidays
- Inside the MIT Media Lab—what it’s like to spend a day wandering around the Media Lab.
- The High Frontier, Redux — space colonization: feasible or futile?
- “Nothing like this will be built again”—inside a nuclear reactor complex.
- Old blog—2003-2006 (RIP)