I'll be drinking in the Cambridge Brewing Company on Kendall Square, Cambridge (the version of Cambridge that merges with Boston, Mass., not Cambridge UK), on Tuesday evening from about 7:30pm. Map here. Yes, if you can read this you're welcome to drop in and say "hi". It's my last appearance in the US: I fly home on Wednesday.
- Common Misconceptions About Publishing—a series of essays about the industry I work in.
- How I Got Here In The End —my non-writing autobiography, or what I did before becoming a full-time writer.
- Unwirer—an experiment in weblog mediated collaborative fiction.
- Shaping the Future—a talk I gave on the social implications of Moore's Law.
- Japan: first impressions — or, what I did on my holidays
- Inside the MIT Media Lab—what it’s like to spend a day wandering around the Media Lab.
- The High Frontier, Redux — space colonization: feasible or futile?
- “Nothing like this will be built again”—inside a nuclear reactor complex.
- Old blog—2003-2006 (RIP)